Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain warehouse locations for packaging and components for molding and assembly
- Perform cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Learn the use of a Bar Code Scanner and move product in the IQMS system accurately
- Conduct inspection of company vehicle when finished with route and report any problems or damage to management.
- Comply with all DOT and in house regulations and rules concerning the company vehicle.
- Maintain driver’s log.
- Promote teamwork and continuous improvement in the workplace
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate well in English (written & verbal).
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to understand and follow instructions.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Ability to keep a clean and safe work environment.
- Must have clean driving record, including no serious accidents or tickets in the last five years and no DUI/DWI violations within the last 10 years.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, sit for extended periods of time and be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
EirMed, LLC will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.