EirMed, a rapidly growing, state of the art injection molding and assembly company serving the Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Industrial markets is currently accepting applications for a Molding Technician at its Menomonie, Wisconsin facility. This position will be responsible for product quality, integrity, and will maintain suitable process to meet our customers’ requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency.
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities.
- Use proper process procedure documentation for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot process, machine, and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of two years of plastic injection molding, processing, setup, and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer, reading, math, blueprint reading, and comprehension skills.
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on weekends if needed.
- Working knowledge of IQMS system is preferred but not required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak and read English proficiently including good communication skills, both written and oral.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. EirMed, will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and the opportunity for career growth to the right individual.