Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive parts as they come down assembly line
- Hand-assemble product
- Use of hand held tools that are necessary
- Rotate with other assembly line operators
- Package and label product
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read English
- Attention to detail
- Sit, stand, bend and walk for periods at a time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
EirMed, LLC, will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.